Detoxifying Silt Gelée Mask
Detoxifying Silt Gelée Maskkey ingredients in Detoxifying Silt Gelée Maskwoman wearing Detoxifying Silt Gelée Maskwoman holding out Detoxifying Silt Gelée Mask


Detoxifying Silt Gelée Mask


Detoxifies | Hydrates | Minimizes Pores

This buoyant mask is uniquely formulated with Nordic Silt to purify skin while leaving it balanced, radiant and hydrated.


Star
Star empty
Star
Star empty
Star
Star empty
Star
Star empty
Star
Star empty
or 4 interest-free payments of $15.00
by
FREE SHIPPING, FREE RETURNS & FREE SAMPLING
Proof tester
If you're satisfied, keep the full size.
If not, return it unopened, free of charge.

This buoyant mask is uniquely formulated with Nordic Silt to purify skin while leaving it balanced, radiant and hydrated.

Benefits

- Purifies and visibly brightens skin complexion
- Helps reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads
- Hydrates and provides a cooling sensation
- Improves the overall appearance of skin texture

Skin Concerns

- Clogged, enlarged pores
- Dry skin
- Dull skin
- Uneven skin texture
- Excess oil

Skin Type

- All

Individual results may vary.​ 

Featured Ingredients

- Black Silt: Helps detoxify while delivering skin-benefiting nutrients.

- Squalane (Plant-derived): Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while helping improve moisture retention

- Jojoba Oil: Helps reduce excess oil.

- Quinoa Protein: Assists in calming and soothing skin.

 

- Apply a generous amount while avoiding eye area.

- Leave on for 5-10 minutes.

- Use included sponge and water to remove.

- Apply 1 to 3 times a week.

-  To activate sponge, run under water.

For external purposes only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Approved for all skin types.

Always Clean And Cruelty-Free

Our clean beauty products are never formulated with sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrance and other harmful/banned ingredients.

Learn more about Clean Beauty standards and get the complete list of banned ingredients here

Cruelty free
Vegan
Clean
Gluten free
Desktop innovator collage silt gelee  2
Desktop silt gelee innovator
 
TIPS & TRICKS FROM THE COMMUNITY

Use the Skincare Paintbrush and apply till mask is fully opaque in color.
 

hand holding Detoxifying Silt Gelée Mask in front of water
woman wearing Detoxifying Silt Gelée Mask while taking a bath

"A gentle breakout buster."

- Style Caster

swatch of Detoxifying Silt Gelée Mask
woman applying Detoxifying Silt Gelée Mask to cheeks
	woman wearing Detoxifying Silt Gelée Mask
Reviews & Faqs
No ratings yet
{{ ratingTable.average }}
Star black
Star empty black
{{ratingTable.totalVotes}} reviews
You have left the review
Add a review
Reviews
|
FAQS

1. How often do you use the Detoxifying Silt Gelée Mask?

A: We've heard customers achieve their desired results using it 1-3x per week but you can use it as often as necessary. If you aren't seeing results right away, we recommend increasing frequency and using in the hot shower or bath when your pores are open.


2. Is the Detoxifying Silt Gelée Mask appropriate for sensitive skin/rosacea?

A:  Yes, the gel texture of our Silt Gelée Mask doesn't strip skin like clay masks so it is a great mask for sensitive skin. We have heard great reviews from our customers whose skin is too sensitive to use other aggressive clay masks that dry and strip skin. However, because all skin is different, we would recommend you consult with your dermatologist before using. ​


3. Are the ingredients in the Detoxifying Silt Gelée Mask natural?

A: The Gelée is 94% natural and the remaining 6% (manmade) ensure stability and safety. Please remember that our brand promise is quality WITHOUT harmful chemicals. We will never formulate with sulfates, phthalates, parabens, nitrates, coal tar, formaldehyde, BHA and BTA. ​


4. What is the difference between the Detoxifying Silt Gelée Mask and clay masks?

A:  The key to our mask is both the ingredient and the delivery system. Our Black Nordic Silt is so pure in its composition that it draws toxins. It is encased in gel and gets down into the pores and breaks it up. Clay, mud or charcoal masks dry hard and tighten the skin which can sometimes actually seal the oil/toxins in the pores. In addition, using our mask regularly helps with cell oxygenation which adds freshness, firmness, and evenness to the skin.​


5. Why is it important to detoxify your skin?

A:  Detoxifying is the process of not just removing dirt and oil but can also help remove bacteria, makeup residue, and dead skin cells, which can all cause breakouts.​

You have left the review
No ratings yet
{{ ratingTable.average }}
Star black
Star empty black
{{ratingTable.totalVotes}} reviews
Star
Star empty
{{review.created_at | date : 'longDate'}}
{{createCommentTitle(review)}}
{{createCommentTitle(review, true)}}