Meet The Pink Quartz De-Puffer. It's Volition Beauty's innovative face roller that utilizes the powerful healing crystal Pink (or Rose) Quartz for its skin refining properties. Facial rollers have been all the buzz but we want to ensure you know why you need a Volition face roller and how to use it.
Facial rolling tools are made to gently massage the face and stimulate the lymphatic system to help rid toxins, decrease the look of puffiness, and encourage blood-flow to increase skin's glow. Face rolling helps drain excess fluid from the face and, with regular use, will tone and sculpt the look of skin. Just like the muscles in our body, face muscles also get tight, hold tension, and can become lax through lack of use. It's important to massage the skin to upkeep healthy circulation and stimulation.
How to use a face roller
1. Apply your favorite serum, oil, or moisturizer. If you don’t have some slip on your face, the tool can pull or tug the skin, which may actually contribute to wrinkles. With continued rolling, it allows for a deeper penetration of products, and in turn, increasing the efficacy of your skincare.
2. Start at the neck and roll upward. For best results, only roll with upward motions, not back and forth.
3. Roll from the jawline to the ear on both sides using gentle pressure. You can continue this motion all the way from the jaw to the cheekbone.
4. Roll from the forehead up toward the temples, only in the upward direction. Again, no need to apply heavy pressure when rolling but rather let it effortlessly glide on your skin.
5. Roll flat over your eyebrows horizontally.