Potato. It's a super starch turned brightening superstar. It's the naturally occurring enzyme inside (called Catecholase) that's responsible for minimizing the look of dark circles.
It's a super-hydrating eye cream and serum hybrid that's also powered by Vitamin C and Niacinamide to visibly brighten, plump and reduce the appearance of crow's feet. It’s what eyes need both day and night for age-defying brightness.
Other Featured Ingredients
- Niacinamide: Lightens the appearance of dark areas under the eyes
- Hemp Seed Oil*: Rich in Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids - including Gamma Linolenic Acid & Vitamin E - to moisturize the skin and soothe dryness while helping to defend against the signs of aging
- Peptides: Improve the look of firmness, visibly plump and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
*Golden Eye Brightening Serum is non-psychoactive and does not contain THC or CBD
- Helps brighten the appearance of dull, dark-circled under eye regions
- Hydrates and visibly plumps
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Dark areas under eyes
- Dull skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dry Skin
Individual results may vary.
USE IT...TO LIGHTEN UP YOUR UNDEREYE
Twice a day, gently apply using the tip of your ring finger a dime-size amount to the 360 eye area. Avoid direct contact with eyes. For external purposes only. Approved for all skin types.
Dark circles are hereditary in my family and have always been a pain. Then I saw something about potatoes having an enzyme in them to lighten the skin. A lightbulb came on and the next thing I was doing was slicing potatoes, squeezing lemon on the slices and putting them under my eyes for at least 15 minutes for a couple of days a week. I noticed a small change after a week or so. I imagined that if I was more consistent with the usage, it could really be a game changer.