We may use your information:
- To provide you with our Service.
- To respond to your requests or provide you with further information about our Service and new developments thereto.
- To provide you with personalized content and ads.
- To give our website and product developers information that may be useful for developing new features and products for customers.
- To improve the content and navigability of the Service.
- To alert you to new features, products, events and special offers.
- When forwarding Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) infringement notifications, take down notices and counter notices. By submitting a DMCA infringement notification, counter notice or other communication, you consent to have this communication forwarded to the person or entity that stored or transmitted the content addressed by your communications. For notices other than DMCA infringement notifications and counter notices, you may request that we edit out your name and contact information. However, DMCA infringement notifications and counter notices (including any personal information set forth in the notifications) will be forwarded as submitted to us without any deletions.
- If required to do so by law, court order or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or, if we believe in good faith that disclosing this information is necessary or advisable, including, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Volition, you, users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may host discussions or other moderated forums for users who can help each other with technical and general questions. Topics for discussion may include technical support questions and problems, suggestions for improvement, or anything else that relates to the Service. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in this area becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.