Other Featured Ingredients
- Witch Hazel (Not distilled with alcohol): Helps remove dirt and excess oil and minimize the appearance of pores without stripping skin.
- Glycolic Acid: Natural AHA that evens skin complexion for a clear, youthful appearance.
- Pads: 100% Cotton (Compostable)
- Visibly brightens
- Hydrates and visibly plumps
- Visibly enhances skin’s natural complexion
- Helps reduce excess oil
- Helps minimize the appearance of redness, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Helps remove dead skin cells from the surface
- Dull skin
- Dry skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin texture
- Uneven skin tone
Individual results may vary.
USE IT...WHEN YOU'RE IN DIRE NEED OF A FACIAL
Place two fingers into peel pad and swipe across face and neck after cleansing. A tingling sensation is normal. Use consecutively for best results. For sensitive skin, a patch test is advised. Use 1 to 2 times a week until skin becomes acclimated.
I used ACV as a DIY and loved the feel but not so much the look when my skin developed red patches. I wanted a safer, easier way to get soft skin.
1. Any tips and tricks on this product?
A: These pads are made of 100% cotton and are fully compostable. Be good to your skin and the environment by putting them in your compost bin!
2. What do the Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Pads smell like?
A: We never use synthetic fragrances in any of our products. Our ACV Resurfacing Pads have the natural scent of Apple Cider Vinegar. However, our formula contains coconut water to help balance the scent of ACV.
3. Are the Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Pads suitable for sensitive skin?
A: Yes, this product is safe for sensitive skin. However, We always recommend patch testing prior to trying any new skin care products. Each order comes with a sample for you to try – if the sample irritates your skin you can return your order free of charge.
4. How often do I use the Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Pads?
A: We recommend using our ACV Peel Pads once or twice a week.
5. What are Alpha Hydroxy Acids/AHAs?
A: Our Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Pads contain AHAs. AHAs are acids derived from natural substances such as sugar maple, sugar cane or oranges, all of which are ingredients in this product’s powerful formula. AHAs work by melting the intercellular glue that holds our skin cells together, to help the skin’s natural shedding process. ACV helps AHA in the exfoliation process. Our ACV is derived from fermenting organic apples.
6. Are the Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Pads compostable?
A: The Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Pads pads are made of 100% cotton and are 100% compostable. The box can also be recycled (as with all of our packaging).