Potato. It's a super starch turned brightening superstar. It's the naturally occurring enzyme inside (called Catecholase) that's responsible for minimizing the look of dark circles.
It's a super-hydrating eye cream and serum hybrid that's also powered by Vitamin C and Niacinamide to visibly brighten, plump and reduce the appearance of crow's feet. It’s what eyes need both day and night for age-defying brightness.
Other Featured Ingredients
- Niacinamide: Lightens the appearance of dark areas under the eyes
- Hemp Seed Oil: Rich in Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids - including Gamma Linolenic Acid & Vitamin E - to moisturize the skin and soothe dryness while helping to defend against the signs of aging
- Peptides: Improve the look of firmness, visibly plump and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
*Golden Eye Brightening Serum is non-psychoactive and does not contain THC or CBD
- Helps brighten the appearance of dull, dark-circled under eye regions
- Hydrates and visibly plumps
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Dark areas under eyes
- Dull skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dry Skin
Individual results may vary.
USE IT...TO LIGHTEN UP YOUR UNDEREYE
Twice a day, gently apply using the tip of your ring finger a dime-size amount to the 360° eye area. Avoid direct contact with eyes. For external purposes only. Approved for all skin types.
Dark circles are hereditary in my family and have always been a pain. Then I saw something about potatoes having an enzyme in them to lighten the skin. A lightbulb came on and the next thing I was doing was slicing potatoes, squeezing lemon on the slices and putting them under my eyes for at least 15 minutes for a couple of days a week. I noticed a small change after a week or so. I imagined that if I was more consistent with the usage, it could really be a game changer.