Reishi Mushroom. It’s an antioxidant-rich adaptogen that helps the body adapt to stress and fatigue, as well as boost skin resilience. It's highly concentrated in beta-glucans which are super-efficient humectants. It's the star ingredient in this lightweight moisturizer formulated to lighten the appearance of dark spots and minimize the appearance of acne scars.
Other Featured Ingredients
Prebiotics: Fermented botanicals that feed the skin’s microflora to balance, smooth, and soften skin.
Azelaic Acid: A naturally occurring acid that brightens the skin tone while visibly improving skin texture and reducing the look of blemishes.
Peptides: Improve the look of firmness.
Vitamin E: Soothes and conditions skin.
Licorice Extract: Visibly brightens and evens skin tone.
- Visibly brightens dull skin
- Helps fade the appearance of acne scars, hyperpigmentation and other discoloration
- Improves the look of firmness
- Replenishes skin with moisture without clogging pores
- Rebalances the microbiome and soothes redness
- Leaves skin looking and feeling smooth, supple and soft
- Restores healthy-looking radiance by imparting a subtle, shine-free glow
- Dry skin
- Uneven skin tone & texture
- Acne Scars
- Dull skin
- Sagging skin
- Stressed skin
Individual results may vary.
Apply to face, neck, and décolletage twice daily.
Resha is a 40-something private chef, recipe developer, content creator, beauty enthusiast, and proud boy mom. Chef Resha couldn’t afford to go to culinary school, so she taught herself everything she knows and shares her knowledge with tons of people online. Studying the science of food and ingredients is incredibly important to her because she cares deeply about what she's ingesting, as well as what she puts onto her skin and body. Looking as good as her food is a huge but humble flex for Chef Resha!