Other Featured Ingredients
- Witch Hazel (Not distilled with alcohol): Helps remove dirt and excess oil and minimize the appearance of pores without stripping skin.
- Glycolic Acid: Natural AHA that evens skin complexion for a clear, youthful appearance.
- Pads: 100% Cotton (Compostable)
- Visibly brightens
- Hydrates and visibly plumps
- Visibly enhances skin’s natural complexion
- Helps reduce excess oil
- Helps minimize the appearance of redness, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Helps remove dead skin cells from the surface
- Dull skin
- Dry skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin texture
- Uneven skin tone
Individual results may vary.
USE IT...WHEN YOU'RE IN DIRE NEED OF A FACIAL.
Place two fingers into peel pad and swipe across face and neck after cleansing. A tingling sensation is normal. Use consecutively for best results. For sensitive skin, a patch test is advised. Use 1 to 2 times a week until skin becomes acclimated.
I used ACV as a DIY and loved the feel but not so much the look when my skin developed red patches. I wanted a safer, easier way to get soft skin.
1. What do your ACV Resurfacing Peel Pads smell like?
A: We never use synthetic fragrance in any of our products. Our ACV Resurfacing Peel Pads have the natural scent of Apple Cider Vinegar. However, our formula is balanced by coconut water to help the scent of ACV dissipate quickly.
2. Is this product okay for sensitive skin?
A: Yes, these are safe for sensitive skin. However, we recommend patch testing first just to be sure. Each order comes with a sample for you to try – if the sample irritates your skin you can return your order free of charge.
3. How often do I use ACV Peel Pads?
A: We recommend using our ACV Peel Pads once or twice a week.
4. What is AHA?
A: Our ACV Resurfacing Peel Pads contain AHAs. AHAs are acids derived from natural substances such as sugar maple, sugar cane or oranges, all of which are ingredients in our ACV Resurfacing Peel Pads’s powerful formula. AHAs work by melting the intercellular glue that holds our skin cells together, to help the skin’s natural shedding process. ACV helps AHA in the exfoliation process. Our ACV is derived from fermenting organic apples.
5. Are these 100% compostable?
A: ACV pads are made out of 100% cotton and are 100% compostable. The box can also be recycled (as with all of our packaging.)